Google Chromecast is one of the most popular casting device from which you can easily cast you Music, Videos and Movies directly from your mobile to Smart TV, yes you heard it right, there are many other alternatives of Google Chrome in which Amazon Fire Kit is one of them, well are you enjoying casting Music, Videos and Movies right from your phone to your Smart TV using Google Chromecast? Google Chromecast default application has limited set of movies where we can’t enjoy all movies, TV series and music but we have something from which you can easily stream all your favourite movies, music and TV shows, yes you heard that right. Using Showbox Chromecast you can watch any movies you want, you can stream any TV show you want, and you can listen to any songs in a click. In this tutorial, we are going to show how to use Showbox with Chromecast from which you will be able to cast all your favourite things you like.
So lets start with a tutorial on How quickly you can setup Showbox application and integrate it with your Google Chromecast device
Showbox with Chromecast
One of all, let me be very clear that Showbox for Chromecast is not available in Google Play Store, so you have to download it manually from its official website or you can also download it from our own website. Using Showbox you can watch all movies and tv shows for free, you don’t have to pay for any kind of subscriptions, it is totally free of cost, whereas in Chromecast application, we have to pay for subscription of Netflix in order to watch all movies and tv shows on Netflix and the same thing goes with Amazon Prime.
How to Cast Showbox on Chromecast
- First you have to download Showbox Chromecast from its official Website and install it.
- Then open Google Play Store and search for All Cast.
- All cast is an application which will let Showbox stream all your favorite movies and Tv shows to your smart TV. Once showbox apk is installed in your smart phone, you have to launch it and search for the movie which you would like to watch as show in below image.
- The main advantage of using showbox chromecast is, you can even manage quality in which you want to watch, it also take manages such based on your Internet bandwidth, though you can configure it manually.
- Tap on on those three dots which is on the right of your screen and then go to Android Player and from that select Other Player as shown in image below.
- Now launch All Cast application from your mobile phone and select your Chromecast device and within few moments, Chromecast will start casting everything from your mobile.
So this was all about how to cast showbox to chromecast, now you can easily cast any latest movies and music using chromecast on showbox, if you have any doubt while configuring or how to use showbox with chromecast you can mention your problems in comments below and we will try our best to reach you out.